tied knot

I never imagine how time flies.
Last time I checked my blog, I was a single, in love girl with lots of dreams...
And now, one of these dreams came true...
I tied the knot with my bff - neft...
Before, I consider him my best friend..
And now, my ultimate partner for life...


I have this vow that I wasn't able to say...
Just this short one that I would like to share..

To my, now, husband... (di pako anad sa term hahah)


I know, we both know that we had our own share of rough spots, but I thank God that we found our way back to each other. We have been through many difficult times with our relationship and with our own lives, but with God's help. we worked things out. I am blessed to have you and I have so much faith in our relationship. bringing it to the next level.
Marriage is a decision to be as one. A decision not only I made, but we made. And now, before God and everybody (including the internet world for this matter), I take you, dear, to live and love for God as a unit. I promise to be with you through the happiest and the most rough and challenging times that this life may bring. Above all, I pledge to you my love, loyalty and faithfulness, now and forever, till death do us part...

Comments

Popular Posts