Bebe Sachi Autumn Kantha WW5




Baby: 2 months old, 6kg
Wearer: 5'2" , 76kg 
Brand: Bebe Sachi
Pattern: Autumn Kantha
Type of Carrier: Jacquard Woven Wrap Size 5
Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
            GSM: 240 g/m2
            Pattern: Stripe
            Weave: Jacquard using twisted warp yarns.
Instagram: @bebesachilove
Facebook: Bebe Sachi
Twitter: @bebe_sachi


The carrier that was sent to me from Babywearing Testers Ph for review was a Bebe Sachi Autumn Kantha wrap. Bebe Sachi is an international brand from Malaysia which produces babywearing and other parenting products. Their wraps are handloomed beautifully and with love from a circle of weavers in Bangladesh. Their projects aim to build community of people who share passion for sustainability preserving cultural craftmanship and art forms.
"The Autumn Kantha is inspired by the colours of autumn where the landscape displays a spectacular array of colours, natural deep and soft tones. Bebe Sachi has also incorporated the traditional form of Kantha embroidery to accentuate the design which one can expect from a Bebe Sachi. Kantha is a type of embroidery popular in eastern South Asia, especially Bangladesh and parts of the Indian states of West Bengal. The array of hues of green, auburn, purple, red and yellow so vividly represented in this design will take your breath away!"


This is the second wrap that I have tried so far, next to my personal wrap, and let me start by saying that I am loving wrapping even more. The wrap is soo beautiful that is why as soon as the parcel arrived, I immediately opened it. I love its earth tones, that it just suits my little boy and me. It comes with its own bag and book. The manual showed a lot of different types of carries that you can try.
Front Wrap Cross Carry


I tried it on with my newborn straightaway. Though at first I was overwhelmed because of its length, nevertheless, we enjoyed wrapping. After I  wrap my newborn, viola! sleepdust did its work again! My baby, got all snugly and comfy with the wrap. I was the fourth in line when I received the wrap, thus it wasn't moldable yet and was not fully broken in. I could not twist and make knots properly. But after a few tries, we got the grip into perfection. It was very supportive even though my newborn was quiet heavy. We weren't able to do back carries because I think my newborn is still to small for it. And my toddler hesitates on being worn since he already loves running around. 



 Front Cross Carry

See how the colors shine when hit by sunlight
Off to our pedia visit
On our way to Church


Because of its woven quality, the wrap is soo soft and cushy. I've worn my baby for a few hours, perhaps 3-4hours, but the wrap never dig in on my shoulders. It was a heavy wrap but I never felt its actual weight when I was carrying my baby. Its a little bit dense because of its thickness especially if you are going to wear it outside on hot days. But whenever we bring the wrap outside, you can see how bright the colors are especially when it is hit by sunlight. And it is a beauty.

Robin's Front Carry







In totality, it was a great experience being able to try this beautiful wrap. I would definitely recommend this to other wrap and carrier lovers. I can't wait to try other wraps from Bebe Sachi. The quality of this wrap is one of a kind. Thank you Babywearing Testers PH for this opportunity to try different amazing carriers. And a big thank you for the creators of Bebe Sachi for making these wraps for us parents.

Comments

Popular Posts